Saturday, July 9, 2011

euro trip.

suddenly. i clicked "new post" on my blog.
no.
finally.
its been quite a long time. oke i admit. im not really a blog-er person. :p

my second semester of exam is now over. phew~! what can i say, the moment I've always been waiting for.

went for euro trip! with my friends in London. min, amy, qila, nisa, alif, ayman, hirfi, hafiz, pau and faruq~! 11 of us.it was my first time ever being a backpackers. first timeee!bawak beg berat2 jalan sana sini angkut beg, tidur dalam train, dalam bus for long hours. tidur atas lantai airport! difficulties to speak in english at Italy and Spain and of course to find halal foods.

went to Milan, Florence, Venice and Rome in Italy,
Madrid and Barcelona in Spain,
Amsterdam in Netherlands,
and Paris, France.

and here are some pictures of my euro trip :)

Italy.

Florence,


Colloseum,


Spain.

Madrid,


Barcelona FC stadium, Nou Camp,



Amsterdam.



and Paris.



it has been such a great experience for me. thanks to all my friends and especially abah for giving me this opportunity :p *alhamdulillah*

to awak. backpackers is not a problem for me. so lets!. muahaha! :p

*enjoying my life to the fullest at the moment. wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment